Friday 22 July 2011

It's The Little Things I Guess




I've been playing phone tag with Sister 1 and Sister 2 all week.
And while I am out tonight I check my phone and see Sister1 has actually called me back! (maybe now I'm just a gray sheep of the family lol)

I love my sisters. They are good people with great kids and have helped make me into the person I am today.

I depend on Sister1 to really give me the low down on Sister2 and how her health is.

And she told me Sister2's hair is coming back, she's got some energy and is doing stuff!

On the off chance Sister2 may answer her phone I took my chances and called her and ZOMG!!111!!!MILLION she was home.

And she sounded great. Her white blood cell count was down so she didn't have the chemo this week. Awaiting inlaws and her nephews and nieces from the other side of the family to show up at any minute so our conversation was short but still good.

And talking with her made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment